Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

It's Christmas morning - YAY!! Santa, Mommy & Daddy, Aunt Heather, and Grandma Mimi & Sandy gave me so many wonderful gifts - Thank you!!

Getting my first look at everything with Aunt Heather

Santa brought me a big puzzle - I love puzzles!

Santa brought me a kitchen, too! It has a real clock, real light and the microwave buzzes. It's so cool!

I GOT PENBO!!!! Somehow, Mommy missed taking a picture of me with my Penbo.

There was a ZhuZhu Pet Princess in my stocking.

And there were mini Reese's cups in my stocking, too!

Grandma Mimi & Sandy gave me this cool Crayola art set with markers, colored paper and all kinds of great things inside.

Mommy & Daddy gave me some cool light-up shoes.

Mommy & Daddy also gave me a Leapster 2 game.

Mommy and Daddy gave me a Princess game for the Leapster 2.

Grandma Mimi & Sandy gave me the recharging station for my Leapster 2.

Mommy and Daddy received the book God & Football: Faith and Fanticism in the SEC from Grandma Mimi & Sandy.

Santa Daddy & me

Grandma Mimi & Sandy gave me the carrying case for my Leapster 2 - It's pink and purple!

Mommy & Daddy gave me a Dora game for my Leapster 2.

We gave Aunt Heather some cool boots where she can tuck her jeans inside.

Aunt Heather gave me the ZhuZhu Pet double stroller.

Aunt Heather also gave me the ZhuZhu Pet crystal ballroom ...

... along with the coordinating ZhuZhu Pet princess castle.

Aunt Heather gave Mommy a cute "Glamour Girl" tote bag ...

... and a cute Summer Girl make-up bag.

Aunt Heather gave Daddy an Auburn t-shirt.

I received these cute purple crocs with pink wooly stuff inside from Aunt Heather. I love my summer crocs, so now I have some cozy winter crocs, too!

Aunt Heather also gave Daddy this cute Auburn jacket. Daddy thinks he'll look like Coach Chizik when he wears it. :)


Aunt Heather says Merry Christmas!

Aunt Heather also gave Mommy this pretty black purse.

Santa ate all his snack and drank his milk!

Aunt Heather is such a good aunt to help put the toys together!

Hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas morning, too!

0 comments: