Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Weather 2011

Well, it didn't snow here at our house, but there is lots of ice that looks like snow. So instead of building a snowman, we got to sled down the front yard! It was SO MUCH FUN!!

I'm ready with warm clothes before putting my big coat on.


Daddy and me
Mommy and me

Daddy and me looking at the ice on the car
Our house with "snice" on it
Daddy's AU tag with icicles on it
Mommy's AU tag with icicles on it
Mommy's car has lots of ice on it.
Mommy's car with icicles on it
Daddy's car with lots of ice on it
ME!
Daddy and me in the winter weather
Mommy and me in the winter weather
Trying to do a jumping picture like we did at the beach at Thanksgiving
ME!
Icicles on our mailbox
Daddy and me getting ready to sled!



VIDEO: Jason & Reese Sledding!


The Colliers in Winter Weather 2011
Pretty snow on our back steps


It's pretty cool that we've had snow/winter weather every winter since I've been born! Mommy wanted me to post blogs from the past snows, so check them out.






Pretend Snow at Jekyll Island - Thanksgiving 2007


0 comments: